Searching for a Purple Mattress in La Habra California? You've come to the right place.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce developed a tool, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business updated the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The company likewise offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, absorbs and transfers pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you require it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
To put it simply, your hips and shoulders will be completely cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation suggests the foam does not contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material organized in a grid-like structure to provide support, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as other mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full service warranty.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available online and can likewise be purchased in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in La Habra California.
Shop Mattresses in La Habra California
- Mattress Stores La Habra CA
- Avocado Mattress La Habra CA
- Casper Mattress La Habra CA
- Leesa Mattress La Habra CA
- Lull Mattress La Habra CA
- Nectar Mattress La Habra CA
- Purple Mattress La Habra CA
- Denver Mattress La Habra CA
- Puffy Mattress La Habra CA