Searching for a Purple Mattress in Lake Elsinore California? You've come to the right spot.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce created a tool, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was announced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company enhanced the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The business also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, absorbs and moves pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you require it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep comfy and cool.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation suggests the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product organized in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology seems like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as ordinary mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses can be bought on the Web and can also be purchased in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Lake Elsinore California.
Shop Mattresses in Lake Elsinore California
- Mattress Stores Lake Elsinore CA
- Avocado Mattress Lake Elsinore CA
- Casper Mattress Lake Elsinore CA
- Leesa Mattress Lake Elsinore CA
- Lull Mattress Lake Elsinore CA
- Nectar Mattress Lake Elsinore CA
- Purple Mattress Lake Elsinore CA
- Denver Mattress Lake Elsinore CA
- Puffy Mattress Lake Elsinore CA