Find a Purple Mattress in Lake Forest California. We have what you need.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce developed a machine, the Mattress Max, that can produce a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was announced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business updated the Original Purple Mattress with added edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The company also delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, absorbs and moves pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and enables airflow so you sleep cool and comfy.
Simply put, your shoulders and hips will be completely nestled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation implies the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to provide support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as ordinary mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's complete service warranty.
Where Can I Buy a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available on the Internet and can likewise be bought in conventional brick-and-mortar stores in Lake Forest California.
Shop Mattresses in Lake Forest California
- Mattress Stores Lake Forest CA
- Avocado Mattress Lake Forest CA
- Casper Mattress Lake Forest CA
- Leesa Mattress Lake Forest CA
- Lull Mattress Lake Forest CA
- Nectar Mattress Lake Forest CA
- Purple Mattress Lake Forest CA
- Denver Mattress Lake Forest CA
- Puffy Mattress Lake Forest CA