Find a Purple Mattress in Lancaster California. You've come to the right spot.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce developed a device, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business updated the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The business also delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, moves and takes in pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and permits airflow so you sleep comfy and cool.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly cradled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation indicates the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material arranged in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech feels like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Continues Giving. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as normal mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's full service warranty.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses are readily available online and can likewise be acquired in traditional brick-and-mortar shops in Lancaster California.
Shop Mattresses in Lancaster California
- Mattress Stores Lancaster CA
- Avocado Mattress Lancaster CA
- Casper Mattress Lancaster CA
- Leesa Mattress Lancaster CA
- Lull Mattress Lancaster CA
- Nectar Mattress Lancaster CA
- Purple Mattress Lancaster CA
- Denver Mattress Lancaster CA
- Puffy Mattress Lancaster CA