Searching for a Purple Mattress in Livermore California? You've come to the right place.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce developed a machine, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was offered in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company updated the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The business also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade material, soaks up and transfers pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you require it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and enables air flow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly nestled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification means the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material organized in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as other mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's full service warranty.
Where Can I Purchase a Purple Mattress?
Purple Mattresses can be bought on the Web and can likewise be acquired in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Livermore California.
Shop Mattresses in Livermore California
- Mattress Stores Livermore CA
- Avocado Mattress Livermore CA
- Casper Mattress Livermore CA
- Leesa Mattress Livermore CA
- Lull Mattress Livermore CA
- Nectar Mattress Livermore CA
- Purple Mattress Livermore CA
- Denver Mattress Livermore CA
- Puffy Mattress Livermore CA