Looking for a Purple Mattress in Dothan Alabama? We have what you're looking for.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce developed a machine, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was presented in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company improved the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The business likewise sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, absorbs and transfers pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you require it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and enables airflow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
In other words, your shoulders and hips will be perfectly cradled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation implies the foam does not contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material organized in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are cradled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Continues Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as other mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Dothan AL?
Purple Mattresses can be bought on the Internet and can also be bought in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Dothan Alabama.
Shop Mattresses in Dothan Alabama
- Mattress Stores Dothan AL
- Mattress Firm Dothan AL
- Avocado Mattress Dothan AL
- Casper Mattress Dothan AL
- Denver Mattress Dothan AL
- Leesa Mattress Dothan AL
- Lull Mattress Dothan AL
- Nectar Mattress Dothan AL
- Puffy Mattress Dothan AL
- Purple Mattress Dothan AL
- Sealy Mattress Dothan AL
- Serta Mattress Dothan AL
- Tempurpedic Mattress Dothan AL
- Zinus Mattress Dothan AL
Dothan AL 36301
Zipcodes: 36301, 36302, 36303, 36304, 36305, 36312, 36321, 36345, 36350
Geographic coordinates: 31.2337, -85.40682