Find a Purple Mattress in Huntsville Alabama. We have what you need.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce invented a tool, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business enhanced the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The business likewise offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration rather than memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, soaks up and moves pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and allows airflow so you sleep cool and comfy.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be completely nestled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation indicates the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material arranged in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The patented technology feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are cradled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Continues Providing. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as regular mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's full warranty.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Huntsville AL?
Purple Mattresses are readily available on the Web and can also be bought in standard brick-and-mortar stores in Huntsville Alabama.
Shop Mattresses in Huntsville Alabama
- Mattress Stores Huntsville AL
- Mattress Firm Huntsville AL
- Amerisleep Mattress Huntsville AL
- Avocado Mattress Huntsville AL
- Casper Mattress Huntsville AL
- Denver Mattress Huntsville AL
- Leesa Mattress Huntsville AL
- Lull Mattress Huntsville AL
- Nectar Mattress Huntsville AL
- Puffy Mattress Huntsville AL
- Purple Mattress Huntsville AL
- Sealy Mattress Huntsville AL
- Serta Mattress Huntsville AL
- Tempurpedic Mattress Huntsville AL
- Zinus Mattress Huntsville AL
Huntsville, AL, 35613
Zipcodes: 35613, 35649, 35671, 35741, 35748, 35749, 35756, 35757, 35758, 35759, 35763, 35773, 35801, 35802, 35803, 35804, 35805, 35806, 35807, 35808, 35809, 35810, 35811, 35812, 35813, 35814, 35815, 35816, 35824, 35893, 35894, 35895, 35896, 35897, 35898, 35899