Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Anchorage Alaska? We have what you're looking for.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce developed a device, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company updated the Original Purple Mattress with added edge reinforcement and a soft, elastic cover. The company also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, transfers and takes in pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and allows air flow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Limited Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation means the foam doesn't include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented technology seems like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are cradled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps On Providing. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as regular mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's complete guarantee.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Anchorage AK?
Purple Mattresses are available online and can likewise be acquired in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Anchorage Alaska.
Shop Mattresses in Anchorage Alaska
- Mattress Stores Anchorage AK
- Mattress Firm Anchorage AK
- Amerisleep Mattress Anchorage AK
- Avocado Mattress Anchorage AK
- Casper Mattress Anchorage AK
- Denver Mattress Anchorage AK
- Leesa Mattress Anchorage AK
- Lull Mattress Anchorage AK
- Nectar Mattress Anchorage AK
- Puffy Mattress Anchorage AK
- Purple Mattress Anchorage AK
- Sealy Mattress Anchorage AK
- Serta Mattress Anchorage AK
- Tempurpedic Mattress Anchorage AK
- Zinus Mattress Anchorage AK
Anchorage, AK, 99501
Zipcodes: 99501, 99502, 99503, 99504, 99505, 99506, 99507, 99508, 99509, 99510, 99511, 99513, 99514, 99515, 99516, 99517, 99518, 99519, 99520, 99521, 99522, 99523, 99524, 99529, 99540, 99567, 99577, 99587, 99599, 99645, 99686