Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Flagstaff Arizona? You've come to the right spot.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce developed a device, the Mattress Max, that can create a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was offered in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business updated the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The company also delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade material, transfers and absorbs pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and support where you need it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and enables airflow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be completely cradled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification means the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product organized in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling residential or commercial properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented tech seems like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Continues Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as regular mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's full warranty.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Flagstaff AZ?
Purple Mattresses are offered on the Web and can also be purchased in standard brick-and-mortar shops in Flagstaff Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Flagstaff Arizona
- Mattress Stores Flagstaff AZ
- Mattress Firm Flagstaff AZ
- Avocado Mattress Flagstaff AZ
- Casper Mattress Flagstaff AZ
- Denver Mattress Flagstaff AZ
- Leesa Mattress Flagstaff AZ
- Lull Mattress Flagstaff AZ
- Nectar Mattress Flagstaff AZ
- Puffy Mattress Flagstaff AZ
- Purple Mattress Flagstaff AZ
- Sealy Mattress Flagstaff AZ
- Serta Mattress Flagstaff AZ
- Tempurpedic Mattress Flagstaff AZ
- Zinus Mattress Flagstaff AZ
Flagstaff AZ 86001
Zipcodes: 86001, 86003, 86004, 86011
Geographic coordinates: 35.19807, -111.65127