Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Lake Havasu City Arizona? You've come to the right place.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce created a device, the Mattress Max, that can make a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was announced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company improved the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The company also delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, absorbs and transfers pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and permits airflow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be completely nestled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification suggests the foam does not contain mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material arranged in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Continues Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as other mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Lake Havasu City AZ?
Purple Mattresses are offered on the Web and can also be purchased in conventional brick-and-mortar stores in Lake Havasu City Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Lake Havasu City Arizona
- Mattress Stores Lake Havasu City AZ
- Mattress Firm Lake Havasu City AZ
- Avocado Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Casper Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Denver Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Leesa Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Lull Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Nectar Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Puffy Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Purple Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Sealy Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Serta Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Tempurpedic Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
- Zinus Mattress Lake Havasu City AZ
Lake Havasu City AZ 86403
Zipcodes: 86403, 86404, 86405, 86406
Geographic coordinates: 34.4839, -114.32245