Find a Purple Mattress in Tempe Arizona. We have what you're looking for.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce developed a device, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was announced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company improved the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The company also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, transfers and soaks up pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and permits airflow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
To put it simply, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation means the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product arranged in a grid-like structure to provide support, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech seems like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically flex under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of outdoors channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Giving. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as regular mattresses and is guaranteed for 10 years under Purple's full service warranty.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Tempe AZ?
Purple Mattresses are readily available on the Web and can likewise be acquired in standard brick-and-mortar shops in Tempe Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Tempe Arizona
- Mattress Stores Tempe AZ
- Mattress Firm Tempe AZ
- Amerisleep Mattress Tempe AZ
- Avocado Mattress Tempe AZ
- Casper Mattress Tempe AZ
- Denver Mattress Tempe AZ
- Leesa Mattress Tempe AZ
- Lull Mattress Tempe AZ
- Nectar Mattress Tempe AZ
- Puffy Mattress Tempe AZ
- Purple Mattress Tempe AZ
- Sealy Mattress Tempe AZ
- Serta Mattress Tempe AZ
- Tempurpedic Mattress Tempe AZ
- Zinus Mattress Tempe AZ
Tempe, AZ, 85008
Zipcodes: 85008, 85044, 85202, 85226, 85280, 85281, 85282, 85283, 85284, 85285, 85287, 85289