Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Yuma Arizona? We have what you're looking for.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce developed a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was launched in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with added edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The company likewise delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, soaks up and transfers pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be completely nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification suggests the foam does not consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material organized in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically flex under pressure so your shoulders and hips are cradled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Continues Providing. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as regular mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's complete warranty.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Yuma AZ?
Purple Mattresses are readily available on the Internet and can likewise be acquired in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Yuma Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Yuma Arizona
- Mattress Stores Yuma AZ
- Mattress Firm Yuma AZ
- Avocado Mattress Yuma AZ
- Casper Mattress Yuma AZ
- Denver Mattress Yuma AZ
- Leesa Mattress Yuma AZ
- Lull Mattress Yuma AZ
- Nectar Mattress Yuma AZ
- Puffy Mattress Yuma AZ
- Purple Mattress Yuma AZ
- Sealy Mattress Yuma AZ
- Serta Mattress Yuma AZ
- Tempurpedic Mattress Yuma AZ
- Zinus Mattress Yuma AZ
Yuma AZ 85350
Zipcodes: 85350, 85364, 85365, 85366, 85369
Geographic coordinates: 32.72532, -114.6244