Searching for a Purple Mattress in Fort Smith Arkansas? You've come to the right place.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce created a contraption, the Mattress Max, that can produce a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was offered in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company enhanced the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The company also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, moves and soaks up pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and enables airflow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
Simply put, your shoulders and hips will be perfectly nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers consist of CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification indicates the foam does not consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer product arranged in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The patented technology feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Continues Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as normal mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's full warranty.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Fort Smith AR?
Purple Mattresses can be bought on the Web and can also be acquired in traditional brick-and-mortar stores in Fort Smith Arkansas.
Shop Mattresses in Fort Smith Arkansas
- Mattress Stores Fort Smith AR
- Mattress Firm Fort Smith AR
- Avocado Mattress Fort Smith AR
- Casper Mattress Fort Smith AR
- Denver Mattress Fort Smith AR
- Leesa Mattress Fort Smith AR
- Lull Mattress Fort Smith AR
- Nectar Mattress Fort Smith AR
- Puffy Mattress Fort Smith AR
- Purple Mattress Fort Smith AR
- Sealy Mattress Fort Smith AR
- Serta Mattress Fort Smith AR
- Tempurpedic Mattress Fort Smith AR
- Zinus Mattress Fort Smith AR
Fort Smith AR 72901
Zipcodes: 72901, 72902, 72903, 72904, 72905, 72906, 72908, 72913, 72914, 72916, 72917, 72918, 72919, 72923, 72936, 72941, 72956
Geographic coordinates: 35.38592, -94.39855