Find a Purple Mattress in Auburn Alabama. We have what you need.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce developed a device, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business enhanced the Original Purple Mattress with additional edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The company also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are readily available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade material, moves and soaks up pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it regardless of your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and allows airflow so you sleep comfy and cool.
To put it simply, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Warranty
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation implies the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to provide assistance, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology seems like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep easily cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps On Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as normal mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's complete warranty.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Auburn AL?
Purple Mattresses are available on the Internet and can likewise be acquired in conventional brick-and-mortar stores in Auburn Alabama.
Shop Mattresses in Auburn Alabama
- Mattress Stores Auburn AL
- Mattress Firm Auburn AL
- Amerisleep Mattress Auburn AL
- Avocado Mattress Auburn AL
- Casper Mattress Auburn AL
- Denver Mattress Auburn AL
- Leesa Mattress Auburn AL
- Lull Mattress Auburn AL
- Nectar Mattress Auburn AL
- Puffy Mattress Auburn AL
- Purple Mattress Auburn AL
- Sealy Mattress Auburn AL
- Serta Mattress Auburn AL
- Tempurpedic Mattress Auburn AL
- Zinus Mattress Auburn AL
Auburn, AL, 36801
Zipcodes: 36801, 36804, 36830, 36831, 36832, 36849, 36879