Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Mesa Arizona? You've come to the right place.
Purple creators Tony and Terry Pearce created a tool, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company improved the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, elastic cover. The company also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid setup instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade materials, transfers and takes in pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid removes pressure points and allows air flow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
In other words, your shoulders and hips will be perfectly nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion separating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US licensed foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The initial Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification means the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product set up in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The patented tech seems like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Continues Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as regular mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's complete warranty.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Mesa AZ?
Purple Mattresses are available on the Internet and can also be purchased in standard brick-and-mortar stores in Mesa Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Mesa Arizona
- Mattress Stores Mesa AZ
- Mattress Firm Mesa AZ
- Amerisleep Mattress Mesa AZ
- Avocado Mattress Mesa AZ
- Casper Mattress Mesa AZ
- Denver Mattress Mesa AZ
- Leesa Mattress Mesa AZ
- Lull Mattress Mesa AZ
- Nectar Mattress Mesa AZ
- Puffy Mattress Mesa AZ
- Purple Mattress Mesa AZ
- Sealy Mattress Mesa AZ
- Serta Mattress Mesa AZ
- Tempurpedic Mattress Mesa AZ
- Zinus Mattress Mesa AZ
Mesa, AZ, 85142
Zipcodes: 85142, 85201, 85202, 85203, 85204, 85205, 85206, 85207, 85208, 85209, 85210, 85211, 85212, 85213, 85214, 85215, 85216, 85227, 85256, 85274, 85275, 85277, 85290