Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Tucson Arizona? We have what you need.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce invented a device, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the company updated the Original Purple Mattress with added edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The business likewise delivers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, comprising of recyclable, food-grade material, moves and absorbs pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress on the planet. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and permits air flow so you sleep cool and comfortable.
Simply put, your hips and shoulders will be completely cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Guarantee
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers consist of CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification means the foam doesn't consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The leading layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product organized in a grid-like structure to supply support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked technology feels like you're floating.
- Instantaneous No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is completely supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps Giving. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as regular mattresses and is warrantied for 10 years under Purple's complete warranty.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Tucson AZ?
Purple Mattresses are available online and can also be bought in standard brick-and-mortar shops in Tucson Arizona.
Shop Mattresses in Tucson Arizona
- Mattress Stores Tucson AZ
- Mattress Firm Tucson AZ
- Avocado Mattress Tucson AZ
- Casper Mattress Tucson AZ
- Denver Mattress Tucson AZ
- Leesa Mattress Tucson AZ
- Lull Mattress Tucson AZ
- Nectar Mattress Tucson AZ
- Puffy Mattress Tucson AZ
- Purple Mattress Tucson AZ
- Sealy Mattress Tucson AZ
- Serta Mattress Tucson AZ
- Tempurpedic Mattress Tucson AZ
- Zinus Mattress Tucson AZ
Tucson AZ 85629
Zipcodes: 85629, 85641, 85701, 85702, 85703, 85704, 85705, 85706, 85707, 85708, 85709, 85710, 85711, 85712, 85713, 85714, 85715, 85716, 85717, 85718, 85719, 85720, 85721, 85722, 85723, 85724, 85725, 85726, 85730, 85731, 85732, 85733, 85734, 85738, 85741, 85745, 85746, 85747, 85748, 85749, 85750, 85751, 85754, 85756, 85775, 85777
Geographic coordinates: 32.22174, -110.92648