Searching for a Purple Mattress in Jonesboro Arkansas? We have what you need.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce invented a machine, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly price tag, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's first mattress was introduced in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business bettered the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge reinforcement and a soft, stretchy cover. The business also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, soaks up and moves pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the very first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and permits airflow so you sleep comfortable and cool.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 contiguous states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of 2 base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The 2 base layers include CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a somewhat less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation indicates the foam does not consist of mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material set up in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling homes.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else like a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is designed to dynamically flex under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Comfort That Keeps On Giving. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as ordinary mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Jonesboro AR?
Purple Mattresses can be bought on the Web and can also be acquired in traditional brick-and-mortar shops in Jonesboro Arkansas.
Shop Mattresses in Jonesboro Arkansas
- Mattress Stores Jonesboro AR
- Mattress Firm Jonesboro AR
- Amerisleep Mattress Jonesboro AR
- Avocado Mattress Jonesboro AR
- Casper Mattress Jonesboro AR
- Denver Mattress Jonesboro AR
- Leesa Mattress Jonesboro AR
- Lull Mattress Jonesboro AR
- Nectar Mattress Jonesboro AR
- Puffy Mattress Jonesboro AR
- Purple Mattress Jonesboro AR
- Sealy Mattress Jonesboro AR
- Serta Mattress Jonesboro AR
- Tempurpedic Mattress Jonesboro AR
- Zinus Mattress Jonesboro AR
Jonesboro, AR, 72401
Zipcodes: 72401, 72402, 72403, 72404, 72411, 72416