Trying to find a Purple Mattress in Anaheim California? We have what you're looking for.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce created a machine, the Mattress Max, that can create a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was launched in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business improved the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The company likewise sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, transfers and soaks up pressure from the hips and shoulders, so you get cushioning and assistance where you need it despite your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid gets rid of pressure points and enables airflow so you sleep cool and comfy.
In other words, your hips and shoulders will be completely nestled while completely supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Motion isolating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral materials for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Assurance
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Limited Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's made up of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation implies the foam doesn't include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or specific chemical flame retardants. The top layer is made up of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer material organized in a grid-like structure to offer support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The trademarked tech seems like you're floating.
- Immediate No Pressure Support. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your temperature through the night so you sleep comfortably cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps Providing. Made with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as other mattresses and is warrantied for ten years under Purple's full guarantee.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Anaheim CA?
Purple Mattresses are offered online and can likewise be acquired in traditional brick-and-mortar shops in Anaheim California.
Shop Mattresses in Anaheim California
- Mattress Stores Anaheim CA
- Mattress Firm Anaheim CA
- Amerisleep Mattress Anaheim CA
- Avocado Mattress Anaheim CA
- Casper Mattress Anaheim CA
- Denver Mattress Anaheim CA
- Leesa Mattress Anaheim CA
- Lull Mattress Anaheim CA
- Nectar Mattress Anaheim CA
- Puffy Mattress Anaheim CA
- Purple Mattress Anaheim CA
- Sealy Mattress Anaheim CA
- Serta Mattress Anaheim CA
- Tempurpedic Mattress Anaheim CA
- Zinus Mattress Anaheim CA
Anaheim, CA, 92801
Zipcodes: 92801, 92802, 92803, 92804, 92805, 92806, 92807, 92808, 92809, 92811, 92812, 92814, 92815, 92816, 92817, 92825, 92850, 92887, 92899