Lull Mattress Retailers Near Me in Framingham, Massachusetts 01701
Shop Lull Mattress Framingham, MA.
The Lull Mattress is made from three layers of the highest quality foam available. The 1.5 inch gel-infused memory foam cooling top layer distributes and takes in temperature while cradling pressure points.
A 1.5 inch foam blend transition layer gives support and movement distribution, without the drooping sensation.
What are the Features of a Lull Mattress?
- Advanced Sleep Technology. Each layer is designed to provide customized comfort and support for all resting positions.
- Breathable Top Cover. Hand-crafted cover is resilient, supple, and allows cool air to freely pass through.
- Cooling Convenience. Gel-infused cooling memory foam leading layer shapes to your body and promotes maximum airflow.
- Restorative Support. Proprietary high-resilience foam creates optimal positioning for full muscle rest and renewal.
- Enduring Toughness. Long lasting base layer avoids drooping and provides a strong foundation to the rest of the mattress.
- Premium Cover. Made from high quality fabrics, the cover quickly hides beneath the sheets.
- CertiPUR-US ®-Certified. Minimal off-gassing. No harmful chemicals. No formaldehyde. No ozone depleters, No PBDE flame retardants. No heavy metals including mercury or lead. Made without phthalates regulated by the Customer Product Safety Commission. All foams meet the standard of less than 0.5 parts per million VOC (volatile organic compounds).
What is the Lull Mattress Made of?
The Lull Mattress is an all-foam bed that utilizes a mix of memory and poly foams to develop a balanced feel. These aren’t your everyday foams. The memory foam is infused with gel to assist dissipate heat, and all of the foams are CertiPUR-US Qualified, meaning they’re without a variety of damaging chemicals.
Why Buy a Lull Mattress in Framingham?
If you don’t love your sleeping experience within 100 nights, return your Lull Mattress for a complete refund. Benefit, we’ll even organize for a complimentary pick-up.
Your mattress ships quick and complimentary in the 50 United States (Alaska and Hawaii for a small cost). Get your mattress in 1-4 company days.
Sleep now, pay later. Get your new bed on finance with only a quick credit check through Affirm Financing. Get as low as 0% APR and 6 month to 24 month payment plans, based upon certification.
Where To Buy a Lull Mattress in Framingham, Massachusetts?
Lull sells mattresses direct to consumers through its website. Their mattresses can likewise be purchased online and in standard brick-and-mortar stores.
Lull Mattress is available at a few conventional mattress stores in Framingham, MA and on the Internet at lull.com.
Lull Mattress Dealers & Showrooms Near Framingham, MA
About Framingham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 01701
Framingham is a city in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in the United States. Incorporated in 1700, it is located in Middlesex County and the MetroWest subregion of the Greater Boston metropolitan area. The city proper covers 25 square miles (65 km) with a population of 72,362 in 2020, making it the 14th most populous municipality in Massachusetts. Residents voted in favor of adopting a charter to transition from a representative town meeting system to a mayor–council government in April 2017, and the municipality transitioned to city status on January 1, 2018. Before it transitioned, it had been the largest town by population in Massachusetts.
Map of Framingham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 01701