Lull Mattress Retailers Near Me in Somerville, Massachusetts 02143
Shop Lull Mattress Somerville, MA.
The Lull Mattress is made from three layers of the finest quality foam readily available. The 1.5 inch gel-infused memory foam cooling top layer distributes and absorbs body heat while bearing pressure points.
A 1.5 inch foam mix transition layer offers reinforcement and motion distribution, without the drooping experience.
What are the Features of a Lull Mattress?
- Advanced Sleep Technology. Each layer is designed to supply specialized comfort and support for all sleeping positions.
- Breathable Top Cover. Hand-crafted cover is durable, soft, and allows cool air to freely pass through.
- Cooling Comfort. Gel-infused cooling memory foam leading layer shapes to your body and promotes optimum airflow.
- Restorative Support. Proprietary high-resilience foam develops optimal alignment for complete muscle rest and rejuvenation.
- Enduring Durability. Long lasting base layer prevents drooping and provides a strong structure to the rest of the mattress.
- Premium Cover. Made from high quality materials, the cover easily hides underneath the sheets.
- CertiPUR-US ®-Certified. Very little off-gassing. No hazardous chemicals. No formaldehyde. No ozone depleters, No PBDE flame retardants. No heavy metals including mercury or lead. Made without phthalates controlled by the Consumer Item Security Commission. All foams satisfy the standard of less than 0.5 parts per million VOC (volatile organic compounds).
What is the Lull Mattress Made of?
The Lull Mattress is an all-foam bed that utilizes a mix of memory and poly foams to create a balanced feel. However these aren’t your daily foams. The memory foam is instilled with gel to help dissipate heat, and all of the foams are CertiPUR-US Licensed, suggesting they’re without a range of damaging chemicals.
Why Buy a Lull Mattress in Somerville?
If you don’t like your sleeping experience within 100 nights, return your Lull Mattress for a full refund. Bonus offer, we’ll even set up for a complimentary pick-up.
Shipping is free. Your mattress ships fast and totally free in the contiguous United States (Alaska and Hawaii for a small charge). Get your mattress in 1-4 business days. Don’t like it? Our no trouble returns are totally free, too.
Sleep now, pay later on. Get your brand-new bed on financing with only a quick credit check through Affirm Financing. Get as low as 0% APR and 6 month to 24 month payment strategies, based on credentials.
Where To Buy a Lull Mattress in Somerville, Massachusetts?
Lull sells mattresses direct to consumers through its online store. Their mattresses can also be purchased online and in traditional brick-and-mortar shops.
Lull Mattress can be purchased at a few conventional mattress stores in Somerville, MA and on the Internet at lull.com.
Best Mattress Stores Near Me in Somerville, MA
Lull Mattress Dealers & Showrooms Near Somerville, MA
About Somerville, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 02143
Somerville ( SUM-ər-vil) is a city located directly to the northwest of Boston, and north of Cambridge, in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, United States. As of the 2020 United States Census, the city had a total population of 81,045 people. With an area of 4.12 square miles (10.7 km), the city has a density of 19,671/sq mi (7,595/km2), making it the most densely populated municipality in New England and the 16th most densely populated incorporated municipality in the country. Somerville was established as a town in 1842, when it was separated from Charlestown. In 2006, the city was named the best-run city in Massachusetts by The Boston Globe. In 1972, 2009, and 2015, the city received the All-America City Award. It is home to Tufts University, which has its campus along the Somerville and Medford border.
Map of Somerville, Middlesex County, Massachusetts 02143
Mattress By Appointment Somerville