Lull Mattress Retailers Near Me in Lansing, Michigan 48901
Shop Lull Mattress Lansing, MI.
The Lull Mattress is made from 3 layers of the highest quality foam readily available. The 1.5 inch gel-infused memory foam cooling top layer takes in and distributes body heat while cradling pressure points.
A 1.5 inch foam mix transition layer provides support and motion distribution, without the drooping sensation.
What are the Features of a Lull Mattress?
- Advanced Sleep Innovation. Each layer is created to provide customized comfort and support for all sleeping positions.
- Breathable Top Cover. Hand-crafted cover is durable, soft, and enables cool air to freely pass through.
- Cooling Convenience. Gel-infused cooling memory foam leading layer shapes to your body and promotes maximum air flow.
- Healing Assistance. Exclusive high-resilience foam produces optimum positioning for full muscle rest and renewal.
- Lasting Resilience. Long lasting base layer prevents drooping and supplies a strong foundation to the rest of the mattress.
- Premium Cover. Made from high quality fabrics, the cover quickly hides below the sheets.
- No ozone depleters, No PBDE flame retardants. Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Product Security Commission. All foams satisfy the standard of less than 0.5 parts per million VOC (volatile organic compounds).
What is the Lull Mattress Made of?
The Lull Mattress is an all-foam bed that uses a mix of memory and poly foams to create a well balanced feel. These aren’t your regular foams. The memory foam is infused with gel to help dissipate heat, and all of the foams are CertiPUR-US Qualified, suggesting they’re free of a range of hazardous chemicals.
Why Buy a Lull Mattress in Lansing?
No catch. No trouble. If you don’t like your sleeping experience within 100 nights, return your Lull Mattress for a complete refund. Perk, we’ll even schedule a free pick-up.
Your mattress ships quickly and free in the 50 US (Alaska and Hawaii for a small fee). Get your mattress in 1-4 service days.
Sleep now, pay later. Get your brand-new bed on financing with just a quick credit check through Affirm Financing. Get as low as 0% APR and 6 month to 24 month payment strategies, based on qualification.
Where To Buy a Lull Mattress in Lansing, Michigan?
Lull offers mattresses direct to consumers through its online store. Their mattresses can also be acquired online and in standard brick-and-mortar shops.
Lull Mattress can be bought at select brick-and-mortar mattress stores in Lansing, MI and online at lull.com.
Best Mattress Stores Near Me in Lansing, MI
Lull Mattress Dealers & Showrooms Near Lansing, MI
About Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan 48901
Lansing is the capital of the U.S. state of Michigan. It is mostly in Ingham County, although portions of the city extend west into Eaton County and north into Clinton County. The 2020 census placed the city’s population at 112,644, making it the sixth largest city in Michigan. The population of its metropolitan statistical area (MSA) was 541,297 at the 2020 census, the third largest in the state after metropolitan Detroit and Grand Rapids. It was named the new state capital of Michigan in 1847, ten years after Michigan became a state.
Map of Lansing, Ingham County, Michigan 48901
Mattress By Appointment Lansing