Lull Mattress near me in Birmingham, AL.
Lull Mattresses Retailers & Stores Near Me in Birmingham, Alabama 35201
The Lull Mattress is made from three layers of the best quality foam available. The 1.5 inch gel-infused memory foam cooling top layer distributes and soaks up temperature while bearing pressure points.
A 1.5 inch foam mix transition layer affords support and movement distribution, without the slumping feeling.
What are the Features of a Lull Mattress?
- Advanced Sleep Innovation. Each layer is created to supply specific comfort and support for all sleeping positions.
- Breathable Top Cover. Hand-crafted cover is resilient, supple, and permits cool air to effectively go through.
- Cooling Comfort. Gel-infused cooling memory foam leading layer contours to your body and promotes maximum air flow.
- Therapeutic Support. Proprietary high-resilience foam creates optimal positioning for complete muscle rest and rejuvenation.
- Lasting Toughness. Durable base layer prevents drooping and supplies a strong foundation to the remainder of the mattress.
- Premium Cover. Made from high quality fabrics, the cover easily conceals below the sheets.
- CertiPUR-US ®-Qualified. Minimal off-gassing. No damaging chemicals. No formaldehyde. No ozone depleters, No PBDE flame retardants. No heavy metals consisting of mercury or lead. Made without phthalates regulated by the Consumer Item Security Commission. All foams fulfill the requirement of fewer than 0.5 parts per million VOC (volatile organic compounds).
What is the Lull Mattress Made of?
The Lull Mattress is an all-foam bed that utilizes a mix of memory and poly foams to develop a well balanced feel. These aren’t your everyday foams. The memory foam is infused with gel to assist dissipate heat, and all of the foams are CertiPUR-US Qualified, meaning they’re devoid of a variety of harmful chemicals.
Why Buy Lull Beds & Mattresses in Birmingham?
No catch. No hassle. Return your Lull Mattress for a full refund if you do not enjoy your sleeping experience within 100 nights. Bonus offer, we’ll even set up for a free pick-up.
Shipping is totally free for Birmingham residents. Your mattress ships quick and totally free in the contiguous US (Alaska and Hawaii for a little fee). Receive your mattress in 1-4 days. Don’t like it? Our no trouble returns are complimentary, too.
Sleep now, pay later. Get your new bed on financing with just a fast credit check through Affirm Financing. Get as low as 0% APR and 6 month to 24 month payment strategies, based upon certification.
Where To Buy a Lull Mattress in Birmingham, Alabama?
Lull sells mattresses direct to consumers through its online store. Their mattresses can likewise be bought online and in standard brick-and-mortar shops in Birmingham.
Lull Mattress is available at a few traditional mattress stores in Birmingham, AL and online at lull.com.
Lull Mattress Dealers & Showrooms Near Birmingham, AL
About Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama 35201
Birmingham ( BUR-ming-ham) is a city in the north central region of the U.S. state of Alabama. Birmingham is the seat of Jefferson County, Alabama’s most populous county. As of the 2022 census estimates, Birmingham had a population of 196,910, down 2% from the 2020 census, making it Alabama’s fourth-most populous city after Huntsville, Mobile, and Montgomery. The broader Birmingham metropolitan area had a 2020 population of 1,115,289, and is the largest metropolitan area in Alabama as well as the 50th-most populous in the United States. Birmingham serves as an important regional hub and is associated with the Deep South, Piedmont, and Appalachian regions of the nation.
Map of Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama 35201