Lull Mattress Retailers Near Me in Birmingham, Alabama 35201
Shop Lull Mattress Birmingham, AL.
The Lull Mattress is made from 3 layers of the finest quality foam readily available. The 1.5 inch gel-infused memory foam cooling top layer distributes and takes in body heat while cradling pressure points.
A 1.5 inch foam blend transition layer features reinforcement and movement circulation, without the slumping feeling.
What are the Features of a Lull Mattress?
- Advanced Sleep Innovation. Each layer is created to provide customized comfort and support for all sleeping positions.
- Breathable Top Cover. Hand-crafted cover is long lasting, soft, and permits cool air to easily travel through.
- Cooling Comfort. Gel-infused cooling memory foam top layer contours to your body and promotes maximum air flow.
- Restorative Support. Exclusive high-resilience foam produces optimum alignment for full muscle rest and rejuvenation.
- Long lasting Toughness. Long lasting base layer prevents drooping and offers a strong structure to the rest of the mattress.
- Premium Cover. Made from high quality materials, the cover easily hides below the sheets.
- No ozone depleters, No PBDE flame retardants. Made without phthalates regulated by the Customer Product Security Commission. All foams meet the requirement of fewer than 0.5 parts per million VOC (volatile organic compounds).
What is the Lull Mattress Made of?
The Lull Mattress is an all-foam bed that uses a mix of memory and poly foams to produce a well balanced feel. But these aren’t your everyday foams. The memory foam is instilled with gel to help dissipate heat, and all of the foams are CertiPUR-US Certified, suggesting they’re devoid of a range of hazardous chemicals.
Why Buy a Lull Mattress in Birmingham?
No catch. No inconvenience. If you do not enjoy your sleeping experience within 100 nights, return your Lull Mattress for a complete refund. Benefit, we’ll even organize for a totally free pick-up.
Your mattress ships quickly and free in the 50 US (Alaska and Hawaii for a little cost). Get your mattress in 1-4 business days.
Sleep now, pay later. Get your brand-new bed on financing with only a quick credit check through Affirm Financing. Get as low as 0% APR and 6 month to 24 month payment plans, based upon credentials.
Where To Buy a Lull Mattress in Birmingham, Alabama?
Lull offers mattresses direct to customers through its online store. Their mattresses can also be purchased online and in traditional brick-and-mortar stores.
Lull Mattress can be bought at select brick-and-mortar mattress stores in Birmingham, AL and online at lull.com.
Best Mattress Stores Near Me in Birmingham, AL
Lull Mattress Dealers & Showrooms Near Birmingham, AL
About Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama 35201
Birmingham ( BUR-ming-ham) is a city in the north central region of the U.S. state of Alabama. Birmingham is the seat of Jefferson County, Alabama’s most populous county. As of the 2021 census estimates, Birmingham had a population of 197,575, down 1% from the 2020 Census, making it Alabama’s third-most populous city after Huntsville and Montgomery. The broader Birmingham metropolitan area had a 2020 population of 1,115,289, and is the largest metropolitan area in Alabama as well as the 50th-most populous in the United States. Birmingham serves as an important regional hub and is associated with the Deep South, Piedmont, and Appalachian regions of the nation.
Map of Birmingham, Jefferson County, Alabama 35201
Mattress By Appointment Birmingham