Trying to find a Lull Mattress in Birmingham Alabama? You've come to the right spot.
The Lull Mattress is made from three layers of the best quality foam available. The 1.5 inch gel-infused memory foam cooling top layer soaks up and disperses temperature while supporting pressure points. A 1.5 inch foam mix transition layer affords support and motion circulation, without the drooping feeling.
What are the Features of a Lull Mattress?
- Advanced Sleep Technology. Each layer is designed to provide customized comfort and support for all sleeping positions.
- Breathable Top Cover. Handmade cover is durable, supple, and enables cool air to effectively go through.
- Cooling Convenience. Gel-infused cooling memory foam leading layer shapes to your body and promotes optimum airflow.
- Restorative Support. Exclusive high-resilience foam creates optimal positioning for complete muscle rest and renewal.
- Long lasting Resilience. Long lasting base layer avoids sagging and provides a strong structure to the remainder of the mattress.
- Premium Cover. Made from high quality fabrics, the cover easily hides underneath the sheets.
- CertiPUR-US ®-Certified. Very little off-gassing. No harmful chemicals. No formaldehyde. No ozone depleters, No PBDE flame retardants. No heavy metals including mercury or lead. Made without phthalates controlled by the Consumer Product Security Commission. All foams meet the standard of fewer than 0.5 parts per million VOC (volatile organic compounds).
What is the Lull Mattress Made of?
The Lull Mattress is an all-foam bed that uses a mix of memory and poly foams to create a balanced feel. However these aren't your everyday foams. The memory foam is instilled with gel to assist dissipate heat, and all of the foams are CertiPUR-US Qualified, suggesting they're without a range of damaging chemicals.
Why Buy a Lull Mattress?
No catch. No inconvenience. If you do not like your sleeping experience within 100 nights, return your Lull Mattress for a complete refund. Bonus, we'll even set up for a totally free pick-up.
Shipping is free. Your mattress ships quick and free in the contiguous US (Alaska and Hawaii for a little charge). Get your mattress in 1-4 business days. Don't love it? Our no hassle returns are free, too.
Sleep now, pay later on. Get your new bed on finance with just a fast credit check through Affirm Funding. Get as low as 0% APR and 6 month to 24 month payment strategies, based on certification.
Where Can I Buy a Lull Mattress in Birmingham Alabama?
Lull sells mattresses direct to consumers through its website. Their mattresses can also be bought online and in standard brick-and-mortar stores.
Shop Mattresses in Birmingham Alabama
- Mattress Stores Birmingham AL
- Mattress Firm Birmingham AL
- Avocado Mattress Birmingham AL
- Casper Mattress Birmingham AL
- Denver Mattress Birmingham AL
- Leesa Mattress Birmingham AL
- Lull Mattress Birmingham AL
- Nectar Mattress Birmingham AL
- Puffy Mattress Birmingham AL
- Purple Mattress Birmingham AL
- Sealy Mattress Birmingham AL
- Serta Mattress Birmingham AL
- Tempurpedic Mattress Birmingham AL
- Zinus Mattress Birmingham AL
Birmingham AL 35005
Zipcodes: 35005, 35020, 35022, 35023, 35061, 35064, 35068, 35094, 35117, 35118, 35127, 35130, 35173, 35201, 35202, 35203, 35204, 35205, 35206, 35207, 35208, 35209, 35210, 35211, 35212, 35213, 35214, 35215, 35216, 35217, 35218, 35219, 35220, 35221, 35222, 35223, 35224, 35226, 35228, 35229, 35231, 35232, 35233, 35234, 35235, 35236, 35237, 35238, 35242, 35243, 35244, 35246, 35249, 35253, 35254, 35255, 35259, 35260, 35261, 35263, 35266, 35277, 35280, 35281, 35282, 35283, 35285, 35287, 35288, 35289, 35290, 35291, 35292, 35293, 35294, 35295, 35296, 35297, 35298, 35299
Geographic coordinates: 33.52744, -86.79905