Find a Purple Mattress in Montgomery Alabama. We have what you're looking for.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce invented a tool, the Mattress Max, that can fabricate a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was launched in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business upgraded the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge support and a soft, elastic cover. The company also sells the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are available with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made from a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration rather than memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, absorbs and transfers pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and support where you need it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress in the world. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and enables air flow so you sleep comfy and cool.
Simply put, your shoulders and hips will be completely cradled while totally supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adapts to your body and sleep position
- Movement isolating technology
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US accredited foam base
- 10-Year Limited Service Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US accredited polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less dense 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US certification implies the foam doesn't include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or certain chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which uses a hyperelastic polymer material arranged in a grid-like structure to offer assistance, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Buy a Purple Mattress?
There is absolutely nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The patented tech seems like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is developed to dynamically bend under pressure so your hips and shoulders are cradled while your back is totally supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has thousands of open air channels that feel cool as you rest and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps On Giving. Produced with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts at least as long as ordinary mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's complete guarantee.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Montgomery AL?
Purple Mattresses are readily available on the Internet and can also be purchased in conventional brick-and-mortar shops in Montgomery Alabama.
Shop Mattresses in Montgomery Alabama
- Mattress Stores Montgomery AL
- Mattress Firm Montgomery AL
- Avocado Mattress Montgomery AL
- Casper Mattress Montgomery AL
- Denver Mattress Montgomery AL
- Leesa Mattress Montgomery AL
- Lull Mattress Montgomery AL
- Nectar Mattress Montgomery AL
- Puffy Mattress Montgomery AL
- Purple Mattress Montgomery AL
- Sealy Mattress Montgomery AL
- Serta Mattress Montgomery AL
- Tempurpedic Mattress Montgomery AL
- Zinus Mattress Montgomery AL
Montgomery AL 36013
Zipcodes: 36013, 36043, 36064, 36101, 36102, 36103, 36104, 36105, 36106, 36107, 36108, 36109, 36110, 36111, 36112, 36113, 36114, 36115, 36116, 36117, 36118, 36119, 36120, 36121, 36123, 36124, 36125, 36130, 36131, 36132, 36133, 36134, 36135, 36140, 36141, 36142, 36177, 36191
Geographic coordinates: 32.36681, -86.29997