Find a Purple Mattress in Tuscaloosa Alabama. We have what you need.
Purple founders Tony and Terry Pearce developed a device, the Mattress Max, that can manufacture a gridded cushioning mattress layer at a consumer-friendly cost, and have more than 30 cushioning-related patents.
Purple's very first mattress was offered in 2016, and in fall 2019 the business bettered the Original Purple Mattress with extra edge support and a soft, stretchy cover. The business also offers the Purple Hybrid and Purple Hybrid Premier, which are offered with a 3 or 4 inch layer of polymer grid.
Purple mattresses are made of a "hyper-elastic polymer" in a grid configuration instead of memory foam. The polymer, consisting of recyclable, food-grade materials, soaks up and moves pressure from the shoulders and hips, so you get cushioning and assistance where you require it no matter your sleeping position
What are the Features of the Purple Mattress?
The Purple Mattress is the first No-Pressure mattress worldwide. The Purple Grid eliminates pressure points and permits airflow so you sleep cool and comfy.
To put it simply, your hips and shoulders will be perfectly nestled while fully supporting your back.
- The Purple Grid adjusts to your body and sleep position
- Movement separating innovation
- Open AIR Zones and temperature-neutral material for cooler sleep
- 100 Night No Pressure Guarantee
- CertiPUR-US certified foam base
- 10-Year Warranty
- Free shipping to 48 states
- Free returns
What is the Purple Mattress Made Of?
The original Purple Mattress is an all-foam mattress. It's composed of two base layers of foam and a layer of Purple's Hyper-Elastic Polymer grid. The two base layers include CertiPUR-US licensed polyurethane foam, the bottom of which is 4 inches thick and topped by a slightly less thick 2-inch layer.
The CertiPUR-US accreditation suggests the foam does not include mercury, lead, formaldehyde, phthalates, ozone depleters, or particular chemical flame retardants. The top layer is composed of the Purple Grid, which utilizes a hyperelastic polymer product set up in a grid-like structure to provide support, pressure relief, and cooling properties.
Why Purchase a Purple Mattress?
There is nothing else similar to a Purple Mattress. The patented technology feels like you're floating.
- Instant No Pressure Assistance. The Purple Grid is created to dynamically flex under pressure so your shoulders and hips are nestled while your back is fully supported.
- Sleeps Cool. The Purple Grid has countless outdoors channels that feel cool as you lie down and neutralize your body heat through the night so you sleep conveniently cool all night long.
- The Luxury That Keeps Providing. Manufactured with Hyper-Elastic Polymer, the Purple Grid lasts as long as normal mattresses and is guaranteed for ten years under Purple's full service warranty.
Where To Buy Purple Mattress in Tuscaloosa AL?
Purple Mattresses can be purchased online and can likewise be acquired in conventional brick-and-mortar stores in Tuscaloosa Alabama.
Shop Mattresses in Tuscaloosa Alabama
- Mattress Stores Tuscaloosa AL
- Mattress Firm Tuscaloosa AL
- Avocado Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Casper Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Denver Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Leesa Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Lull Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Nectar Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Puffy Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Purple Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Sealy Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Serta Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Tempurpedic Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
- Zinus Mattress Tuscaloosa AL
Tuscaloosa AL 35401
Zipcodes: 35401, 35402, 35403, 35404, 35405, 35406, 35407, 35446, 35452, 35453, 35473, 35475, 35476, 35485, 35486, 35487, 35490
Geographic coordinates: 33.20984, -87.56917